DWP at Upper Norwood Group Practice
Department of work and pensions advisor (DWP) at the Upper Norwood Group Practice (once per month)
DWP at the Upper Norwood Group Practice can offer help, advice and information in a more relaxed and friendly atmosphere on the following services:
- Awareness of DWP services and how to access them
- Help to make a claim for vulnerable claimants
- Access to work and retention services
- Support available for Claimants with health conditions / disabilities
- Support with writing CV via National Career Service
- Employability Skills/ Career Screening
- Work and health programme which is an organisation that support our claimant with their health and supporting them with jobs.
- Tailored 1-2-1 advice regarding work capability assessment/PIP.
- Signposting to stakeholders / providers / job-fairs which could lead to employment.
- Supporting with work experience / volunteering by signposting
- Working with colleges / providers to train/re-train
- Looking at barriers that could be the main factor of not taking little steps in moving forward.
- Complex needs advice and signposting to local / national organisations that offer holistic support.
Ask your GP or receptionist to book an appointment for you.