Sister Margaret Bell – Registered General Nurse
Sister Joy Moodie – Registered General Nurse
Sisters Margaret Bell and Joy Moodie are Registered General Nurses and can be consulted by appointment. The nurses are assisted by two phlebotomists.
The nursing care services include:
- Chronic disease management
- Family planning
- Child and adult immunisations
- Cervical smears
- Holiday travel advice and immunisations
- Monitoring of blood pressure
- Ear syringing
- Assisting the doctors in minor surgery
- Taking blood for investigations
- Dressing and removal of stitches
Appointments can be made by telephoning the Medical Centre on 020 8771 0742.